Freshman Application Checklist
- Application formSubmit your Golden Gopher Application. We also accept the typical Application as well as the Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- We would not have a choice which is why application platform you employ, but please submit only 1 application. Submitting one or more will postpone your admission choice.
- Application feePay the $55 application charge inside your application platform or submit a fee waiver demand.
- Academic RecordSelf-report your senior school grades as well as your ACT or scores that are SATsee faqs to find out more). Your distribution technique differs in line with the application platform you select:
- Golden Gopher Application: finish the Academic Record area in the application.
- Typical Application: complete the Courses and Grades area and enter your test ratings in your profile area.
- Coalition Application: after publishing your type, head to z.umn.edu/AcademicRecord and produce a free account with the email that is same as your application.
When you use, you may:
- Immediately be looked at for admission to your University Honors Program as well as Academic Scholarships.
- Enjoy information on finishing the Application that is free for scholar help (FAFSA).
|Freshman Application Checklist|
|Self-Reported Academic Record|
|$55 Application Fee|
|Essay||not necessary for Admission|
|Letters of Recommendation||not necessary for Admission|
|Transcript||not essential for Admission|
Early Action Deadline:
Additional Application Checklists
Freshman Application Due Dates
Early Action Deadline:
Always Check My Application Status
You should use Application Tracker to find out which application materials are gotten, and whether a choice happens to be made on the application.
Admissions Choices Process
During the University of Minnesota, we genuinely believe that choosing pupils from the very skilled group of applicants calls for a person evaluation of all of the application materials submitted for every single pupil; every application is read in its entirety.
Other Application Information
What kind of pupil have you been?
- You’re a freshman applicant in the event that you shall graduate from senior school in 2020. (even though you will finish university credits whilst in senior school.)
- You might be additionally a freshman when you yourself have finished from senior school, but have actually NOT enrolled at a university, college, or other college after senior school.
- You can apply using Golden Gopher Application, Common Application or the Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success if you are applying as a freshman applicant.
- You’re a transfer applicant if you’re a senior school graduate that has registered or enrolled at an university, college, or other college after graduating from senior high school.
- If you’re moving from a single level system to some other in the Twin Cities campus, or you are moving through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you need to finish a big change of university type.
- You will be a graduate pupil if you’ve got completed your Bachelor’s degree and generally are seeking to carry on your education using the objective of attaining a post-graduate level.
- Graduate candidates should contact the Graduate class Office of Admissions.
Present U of M Scholar
- You might be a current university of minnesota pupil when you have confirmed or are signed up for classes.
- If you should be moving from a single degree system to a different in the Twin Cities campus, or you are transferring through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to finish a big change of university kind.
Previous U of M Scholar
- You might be A university that is former of pupil if you should be time for a qualification system during the U of M after a lack of one year or much much longer.
- You must complete an Application for Readmission if you are a former student looking to return to a degree program from an absence of one year or longer.
Note about Civic Engagement
The University of Minnesota welcomes free message. Students trying to get admission to your University, that has been suspended for involvement in a protest, wouldn’t be needed to report such tasks. Within the application for admission, we do offer pupils with room to talk about extra information about by themselves and his or her philosophy plus the tasks for which they usually have involved and feel are essential.
Go back to Webpage
Workplace of Admissions, a Division associated with the working office of Undergraduate Education • 240 Williamson Hall • 231 Pillsbury Drive S.E. • Minneapolis, MN 55455-0213 • P: 1-800-752-1000 • F: 612-626-1693
The University of Minnesota is really a proud person in the nationwide Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), which valuesand is committed to practicing behavior that is ethical university admissions.
© 2014 Regents associated with University of Minnesota. All legal rights reserved. • The University of Minnesota is definitely an equal possibility educator and employer • Privacy StatementLast modified on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 11:47